Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Farewell Brooklynite

I read this story today in "The Brooklyn Paper" A real local paper circulating in Brooklyn, NY. The article talks about a woman named Claudia Corwin and described her as a community leader who always looked out for others. At 61 she died, according to the article of she, "died from a cardiac sarcoidosis, a rare autoimmune disease that struck quickly and fatally in her heart on Nov. 25." It's sad to read about this because from the way they wrote about her she seemed like she still had plenty to offer her community but I'm glad they took the time to write about her. On the medical standpoint I wish I knew more relating to the sarcoidosis. My condolences go out to her father and her sister. 

Read the Brooklyn Paper's article here:

No comments:

Sarcoidosis United

Sarcoidosis United
Sarcoidosis United