Thursday, January 15, 2009

Lets all be invisible

OK, I remember watching the movie "The Fly" when I was a kid, I always thought about the possibility of breaking down every molecule of your body and transferring them in proper order from one pod to the other. I thought this might me possible one day. Well so far no word on that but they will have a "cloak of invisibility instead. If there is money and enough scientists out there to advance technology to the point where we become invisible then why cant we do something as simple as kill cells that are damaging other cells without killing the whole bunch. Or what about a safer way to control inflammation? Jeez I think I'm asking for too much here, what about the cure for the rhinovirus (common cold)? 

Common now...



Science closing in on cloak of invisibility

No comments:

Sarcoidosis United

Sarcoidosis United
Sarcoidosis United