Thursday, March 26, 2009

Weaverville Fire Chief Richard Smith


The Trinity Journal article makes you pay to view the article online which is just wrong. It's not cheep either. I'm writing out a check because it seems that he was a volunteer fire chief in a town called Weaverville, Ca. Since  Sarcoidosis seems to be attracted to people in the firefighting industry it's only right to collect some money for him so he can pay his medical bills. I'm not sending much because of current economical situations but I hope others will join me.


Donations for Fire Chief Smith may be mailed to the Weaverville Fire Department at P.O. Box 447, Weaverville, CA, 96093-0447.

These are the only two articles I could find on Mr. Smith:

Tigers hold benefit for fire chief

No comments:

Sarcoidosis United

Sarcoidosis United
Sarcoidosis United