Saturday, September 5, 2009

7 months sarcoid free

It feels like longer than that but I'm still sarc free. October isn't a good month for me something always happens I know, I know, no negative thoughts. I feel great and I gotta say the experience has changed me forever. I really think twice before taking anything for granted! 

Even when I was at my worst this disease taught me to so much and I'll never forget it. I'll also never forget what I went through and how it feels what some of you go through right now. 

Sometimes I even think about getting a tattoo (no I don't have any) as a constant reminder of how things used to be. Reminding myself sort of keeps me in check, so I think about it from time to time. I wonder if this makes sense to anyone else?

2 comments:

David McClendon said...

It makes sense to me, my man. Glad to see that you have been free of sarcoidosis for so long. Gives me hope and a goal. I'll keep you posted.

Good luck and continued health.

- David McClendon
http://15yearsofmysarcoidlife.blogspot.com/

DRojo said...

Thanks David, it's always good to have hope... hope is good!

Sarcoidosis United

Sarcoidosis United
Sarcoidosis United