Friday, November 21, 2008

Watson 797!

5 Mgs of prednisone is what the doctor recommended. I talk to my doc every two weeks to a month. I had a quick conversation with him yesterday and after telling him my energy levels are good but from time to time I get these pains in my abdomen, that I think are lymph nodes in there going a bit nuts. I had a scan in that area not do long ago and that's what it showed. You know the c scan will show in a bright white glow all inflamed areas so my scan looked like a damned Christmas tree. He brought me down from the 10 Mg's to 7 and now I'm down to 5 which is like really, really low. I didn't ask him because I figured he's weaning me off. We talked about it before and I believe if this time I still "act up" when I try to ween off the stuff all together then it's time to try methotrexate. I hope it doesn't some to that but something tells me it will. He doesn't want me to be on preds for ever due to the danger's of long term effects. My doc really has my trust he's earned it, he's really got a lot of credibility with me. So 5 mgs till next month...

No comments:

Sarcoidosis United

Sarcoidosis United
Sarcoidosis United