Monday, October 20, 2008

Life is not all Sarcoids


With the blog and the other support forums, all the doctor appointments the pills and side effects. One might think that sarcoids consumes my life. I was thinking about it this morning with sun and my face and all. Sarcoids for me is just a reminder that life cannot be wasted. Everytime I feel good enough to mow the lawn or something like that I take solace in the fact that I'm healthy enough to do it because just a few years ago I didn't see myself doing anything really. I was about to sell my kayak because I thought I was never going to have the energy to use it again. Well here I am and there is sarc, a great reminder of not to take anything for granted including my lungs. Now if I could only control my mood swings while on these pills!

No comments:

Sarcoidosis United

Sarcoidosis United
Sarcoidosis United