Thursday, October 9, 2008

ROID RAGE!


I know one of the side effects of prednisone is mood swings. I didn't really notice this in the first year I took it but now that I have been off of steroids for awhile and came back on it I notice my fuse is very short. I was at the doctor's office today waiting to get my flu show. My appointment is at 5:30 and it's 6:30 and they haven't called me yet. I know when I asked to be rescheduled I was being rude and I'm already not too fond of this receptionist from previous encounters. I get to my car and I wanted to rip the steering wheel off. I get home and I take it out on my wife by being asked to be alone. As I'm writing this my head literally feels hot along with my ears. I did not have this kind of reaction when I was off but looking back this kind of rage was pretty normal while I was taking prednisone last year. I don't know how my wife put up with it.

No comments:

Sarcoidosis United

Sarcoidosis United
Sarcoidosis United